Provision and Support of the Future Strategic Tanker Aircraft (FSTA) Project Bible Affnitext Document Library.
What does FSTA stand for?
FSTA stands for Future Strategic Tanker Aircraft
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FSTA
We have 29 other meanings of FSTA in our Acronym Attic
- Future Soldier Training (US Army)
- Fuzzy Set Theory
- Fleet Synthetic Training-Joint Exercise (military air operations)
- Family Studies Teachers Association (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Fantasy Sports Trade Association
- Fellow of the Society of Technical Analysts (UK)
- Florida Septic Tank Association (now Florida Onsite Wastewater Association)
- Food Science and Technology Abstracts (International Food Information Service)
- Force Structuring Trade-off Analysis
- Full Science and Technology Abstracts
- Fuzzy Set Theory and Applications
- File Structure Table (Unix)
- Forest Service Trail Accessibility Guidelines
- Financial Sector Technical Assistance Project
- Force Status and Monitoring (US DoD)
- Food Security Technical and Administrative Unit (Southern African Development Community)
- Fédération Suisse de Tchoukball (Swiss sports federation)
- Fédération Suisse de Twirling Bâton (French: Baton Twirling Federation of Switzerland)
- Financial Services and the Treasury Bureau (Hong Kong)
- Fire Service Training Bureau (Iowa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Harrison, 50, joins from air refuelling specialists Cobham, where he was Future Strategic Tanker Aircraft conversion manager.
Defence chiefs have already blown PS787million trying to plug the gap caused by delays to the Future Strategic Tanker Aircraft and A400M transport plane.
The British are also eyeing early use of A330, which is to enter service in 2011 as part of the Future Strategic Tanker Aircraft (FSTA) private finance initiative deal awarded to EADS last year, a company spokesman in London said.
But Airbus Broughton is on track making the wings for 14 air-to-air refuelling aircraft, a modified version of its A330-200 passenger plane, called the Future Strategic Tanker Aircraft (FSTA).
In January 2004 it was announced that Airtanker Services, owned by Cobham, Eads, Rolls-Royce, Thales and the VT Group, had been selected to provide the Royal Air Force with its Future Strategic Tanker Aircraft (FSTA) in the form of the A330-200 MRTT with Rolls-Royce Trent 772B engines.
The company said it benefited from robust US military and national security markets, with particularly strong revenue from vehicle intercoms and the UK's Future Strategic Tanker Aircraft (FTSA) programme.
We are a 20 per cent shareholder in the AirTanker consortium, which was awarded Preferred Bidder Status for the Future Strategic Tanker Aircraft PFI programme by the Ministry of Defence (MoD) in February.