The solution reportedly consists of three modules, which can be delivered individually or as an integrated solution:McAfee Mobile ASSESS, which provides up-to-date worldwide mobile threat intelligence placed in the context of a mobile operator environment so that service providers can understand the current threats; McAfee Mobile PROTECT, which offers solutions to secure today's mobile environment and enable future services and revenues; and McAfee Mobile RECOVER solutions, which prepare mobile service providers for a potential outbreak and ensure that, in the event of a malicious attack, operators can remotely clean devices and restore customer services.
What does FSAN stand for?
FSAN stands for Future Service(s) Access Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of FSAN
We have 11 other meanings of FSAN in our Acronym Attic
- First Southwest Asset Management (Austin, TX)
- Fluorinated Self-Assembled Monolayer
- Fundamentals of Systems Acquisition Management Course (DSMC)
- Federal Nuclear Oversight Service (Russia)
- Federatie Somalische Associaties Nederland (Dutch: Dutch Federation of Somali Associations)
- Financial Statement Audit Network
- Financial Supervisory Authority of Norway
- Foreign Service Assignment Notebook
- Full-Services Access Network
- Full-Speed Access Network
- Full Service Access Network Conference
- Food Standards Agency Northern Ireland (est. 2000; UK)
- Forensic Science Agency Northern Ireland
- Federatia Sindicatelor din Administratia Nationala a Penitenciarelor (Roumanian: Federation of Trade Unions of the National Administration of Penitentiaries)
- Fire Service Association of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Food Standards Australia New Zealand
- Free Ski Association of New Zealand
- Faculteit Sociaal Agogische Opleidingen (Dutch: Social Welfare Education Faculty; Hogeschool van Utrecht; Utrecht, Netherlands)
- Faculty and Staff Assistance Office (Boston University; Massachusetts)
- Family Services & Assistance Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
If a plan of involuntary termination requires that employees render future service in order to receive benefits, the employer should recognize a liability and expense for the portion of involuntary termination benefits that will be provided after completion of future service ratably over the employees' future service period, beginning when the plan otherwise meets the recognition criteria discussed above.
Typical policies cannot guarantee that policy-holders' benefits will be sufficient to purchase desired future services, whereas Medicaid pays for a defined set of LTC services rather than providing a monetary benefit.
Although adding endowment income and private fundraising revenues brought the average margin to about positive 2%, AAHSA notes that endowments are usually intended to help facilties with future service needs (such as expanding and improving services); thus, using fundraising dollars to maintain service levels takes scarce private funds away from program improvements and benevolent care.
Generally, accrual basis taxpayers include payments they receive for future services in gross income in the year of receipt.
This would be true for "[a]s long as the future services required of the Employee were and continue to be substantial.
We carefully selected the A700 AdamJet for our ownership program and future services.
Budd alluded to the future services identified by the American Institute of CPAs special committee on assurance services, the online electronic hookups that are bringing professionals across state lines and CPAs' use of the Internet for advertising.