The Future Protected Vehicle programme, conducted by a BAE Systems led team, highlighted new technologies and concepts which can be used to boost the effectiveness of lightweight armoured vehicles.
What does FPV stand for?
FPV stands for Future Protected Vehicle (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FPV
We have 32 other meanings of FPV in our Acronym Attic
- Feline Panleukopenia Virus
- First Patient Visit (clinical trials)
- First Person View (gaming)
- First Preference Vote (politics; various locations)
- Fisheries Protection Vessel (UK)
- Flight Path Vector
- Floating Point Value (electrical engineering)
- Floating Production Vessel (oil industry)
- Ford Performance Vehicle
- Fowl Poxvirus
- Farthest-Point Voronoi Diagram
- Friends of the Patapsco Valley and Heritage Greenway, Inc. (Maryland)
- First Production Vehicle Inspection
- Flexible Premium Variable Life Insurance
- Four-Port Vector Network Analyzer
- First Person Video on Demand (Starcraft)
- Full Pay Video Poker
- Fideicomiso Proyecto Villa Rea (Spanish)
- Falmouth Pop Warner (Falmouth, MA)
- Fields, Particles and Waves
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to technology blog The Engineer, project leader Hisham Awad, who heads BAE System's future protected vehicles group, liked a fighting tank the Caped Crusader drives in the latest Batman movies so much that his group used it into one of its latest concepts.
The future protected vehicle programme being developed by BAE Systems aims to highlight both short and long-term technologies and concepts, which can be used to boost the effectiveness of lightweight armoured vehicles, and will be a key highlight of the Innovation Zone.