PLANO, Texas, July 22, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Prestonwood Christian Academy(PCA) sent eight students to the Future Problem Solving Program International (FPSPI) Conference in June at Iowa State University where the school took top honors.
What does FPS stand for?
FPS stands for Future Problem Solving
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FPS
We have 315 other meanings of FPS in our Acronym Attic
- Frying Pan Shoals (North Carolina)
- Fuchun Primary School (Singapore)
- Fuhua Primary School (Singapore)
- Function and Performance Specification (Australian Department of Defence)
- Functional Pattern System
- Functional Performance Structure
- Functional Product Specification
- Funday Pawpet Show (Internet show)
- Furnace Performance Sheet
- Future Power Systems (International Conference)
- Framing Pulse Synchronization/Framing Extended (Cisco)
- Feet per Second Squared (physics)
- Fellow of the Professional Speakers Association (UK)
- Final Production Sharing Agreement (Kazakhstan)
- Finnish Political Science Association (est. 1935)
- Fisher Park Summit Alternative (school; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Florida Pool and Spa Association
- Florida Public Service Association
- Fonderie et Plasturgie SA (French: Foundry and Plastics SA)
- Food Processing Suppliers Association (McLean, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- A Chinese saying, “Women hold up half the sky,” was the inspiration for The Future Problem Solving Program International's selection of this year's topic to be used at their International Conference.
My sixth-grader and several of her classmates recently joined an organization I'd never heard of until this year--the Future Problem Solving Program (FPSP).
The Forum involves a high degree of attendee participation in which attendees are empowered to exchange key success factors and core best practices; brainstorm new approaches to overcome the challenges of implementing project management initiatives and improvements; and build a network for ongoing discussion and future problem solving.
And nonprofits around the world can use this as a template for future problem solving.
Anyone who is unable to come to the National Problem Solving Day on May 20 may still call 213/576-3442 to schedule an appointment for a future Problem Solving Day.
These "benchmark" MRI images were used to improve the Harmonized Protocol - to reduce ambiguity, aid comprehension and improve compliance with the protocol, and provide reference descriptions and images to assist with future problem solving.
18 may still call 213/894-8852 to schedule an appointment at a future Problem Solving Day.