The future net revenue is projected to exceed $50 million USD annually after pay-out.
What does FNR stand for?
FNR stands for Future Net Revenue
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FNR
We have 47 other meanings of FNR in our Acronym Attic
- Fonds National de la Recherche (French: National Fund for Research; Luxembourg)
- For No Reason
- Ford Nuclear Reactor
- Forestry and Natural Resources (various universities)
- Frais de Notaire Reduits (French; Reduced Notary Cost)
- Frequency Normalization Response (RF tuner gain calibration technique)
- Friday Night Ride
- Full Needle Rib (knitting)
- Fumarate Nitrate Reductase Regulation
- Funk Night Records (record label)
- Fibronectin Receptor Alpha
- Finnish National Road Administration
- Fondation Nationale des Réalisations Autochtones (French: National Aboriginal Achievement Foundation; Canada)
- Friends of the National Rifle Association
- Fujairah Natural Resources Authority (United Arab Emirates)
- Fonds National de Recherches Agricoles et Agro-Alimentaires (French: National Fund for Agricultural Research and Agri-Food; Sénégal)
- Fonds National des Retraites du Bénin (French: National Pension Fund of Benin)
- Functional Neuroscience Research Branch (US NIH)
- Fetal Nucleated Red Blood Cell (women's health)
- Far Northern Regional Center (Redding, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
8 million equals the present value of our estimated future net revenue from proved reserves, excluding income taxes, of $534.
Cross Timbers Oil has informed the Trustee that it believes that such agreed reductions in the subject interests will not significantly impact estimated future net revenues from the Trust's proved reserves.
075 Cash Flow Data: Net cash provided by operating activities 1,153,575 842,133 Balance Sheet Data: Working capital 3,998,567 (1,732,452) Total assets 14,160,170 7,801,708 Long-term debt (net of current maturities) 151,429 42,807 Stockholders' equity 8,249,976 922,499 Natural Gas and Oil Reserve Data Natural Gas and Oil Reserves (Proven) Estimated total future net revenue $22,882,298 $17,279,055 Present value of future net revenue 15,295,700 11,522,860 -0- 3/31/94 /CONTACT: Charlotte Day-Berry of Frontier Natural Gas, 405-478-4455/ (FNGC) CO: Frontier Natural Gas Corp.
29 based on Pilgrim's Future Net Revenues estimations.
Due to the extremely low year-end oil prices, the present value of Convest's estimate future net revenues from proved oil and gas reserves was $12,075,000 less than the company's book value, which resulted in the non-cash charge.
In addition, the estimates of reserves and future net revenue for individual properties may not reflect the same confidence level as estimates of reserves and future net revenue for all properties, due to the effects of aggregation.
The present value of Convest's estimated future net revenues from proved reserves increased 38 percent to $76.