Today, nearly 2,000 high school students from more than 50 countries participate in exchange programs such as the American Serbia Montenegro Youth Leadership Exchange, Congress-Bundestag Youth Exchange (CBYX), Future Leaders Exchange (FLEX) and Kennedy-Lugar Youth Exchange and Study (YES) programs.
What does FLEX stand for?
FLEX stands for Future Leaders Exchange (US State Department)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FLEX
We have 6 other meanings of FLEX in our Acronym Attic
- Federal Law Enforcement Wireless Users Group
- Fast Lexical Analyzer
- Federation Licensing Examination
- FEMA (Federal Employment Management Agency) Leadership Exercise
- File Exchange System
- Flame Extinguishment Experiment
- Fleet Exercise
- Flexible Spending Account
- Flexowriter Equipment
- Force Level Execution System
- Flexible Ultra-Wideband
- Fire, Lightning, Explosion, Aircraft (insurance)
- Flexible Adaptive Radar
- Flexible Building Entrance Terminal
- From Local to Extreme Environments (Penn State University; State College, PA)
- Fuel Exhaustion Time
- Flexible Internet Protocol
- Knowledge-Based Planning and Control in Manufacturing Environments
- Flexible, High-Quality, and Reliable Production Adaptive System
- Factory Line Failure
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two Grade 11 students, Nurmatova Nosiba and Nurlan uulu Erlan, were selected to study in the USA under the Future Leaders Exchange (FLEX) Program in 2010 and 2011.
The students have received scholarships through the Future Leaders Exchange Program sponsored by the U.