A decision to remove provisions for extra weapons capabilities on the Future Joint Combat Aircraft, which will equip the Royal Navy's two new aircraft carriers, had saved pounds 428 million.
What does FJCA stand for?
FJCA stands for Future Joint Combat Aircraft
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FJCA
- First Jump Course (skydiving/BASE)
- Forum des Jeunes Chercheurs (French: Young Investors Forum)
- Forzara Judo Club (martial arts; Singapore)
- Foundation for Jewish Culture (New York, NY)
- Francisco Jean-Christophe (French tiling company)
- Freely Jointed Chain
- Fresno Judo Club (martial arts; Fresno, CA)
- Fullerton Junior College (now Fullerton College)
- The Foundation for Jewish Camping
- Foundation of Japan Cheerleading Association
- Fall Joint Computer Conference
- Federation of Jordanian Chambers of Commerce (Amman, Jordan)
- Finnish-Japanese Chamber of Commerce (est. 1981)
- Flemington Jewish Community Center (Flemington, NJ)
- Federation of Jharkhand Chamber of Commerce and Industries (India)
- Florida Junior/Community Colleges Student Government Association
- Fordham Journal of Corporate & Financial Law
- Florida Junior Classical League
- Freely-Jointed Chain Model
- For Jewish Cultural Preservation (est. 1997)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LONDON -- Rolls-Royce plc, the company responsible for short take-off vertical landing (STOVL) technology for Joint Strike Fighter (JSF), today welcomed the UK's choice of the STOVL variant of JSF to fulfill its Future Joint Combat Aircraft requirement.
With future joint combat aircraft, they will deliver a formidable force projection capability.