ECRI has just updated its Bongo Bongo Future Inflation Gauge (BONFIG).
What does FIG stand for?
FIG stands for Future Inflation Gauge
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FIG
We have 113 other meanings of FIG in our Acronym Attic
- Food Is Good (restaurant; Charleston, SC)
- For Intimate Gatherings
- Formation Professionnelle Initiale des Conducteurs de Véhicules de Guidage (French driving school)
- Fort Indiantown Gap (PA, USA)
- Forth Interest Group (Forth Computer Language)
- Fortress Investment Group LLC (stock symbol)
- Found in Garbage
- Freen in Green (band)
- Freshman Interest Group
- Fun Is Good
- Fans Italiani Gnocca Amica (Italian)
- Federazione Italiana Giovani Agricoltori (Young Farmers' Italian Association)
- Federazione Italiana Giovani Atleti (Italian: Italian Federation of Young Athletes)
- Florida Insurance Guaranty Association
- Fretted Instrument Guild of America
- Falkland Islands Government Air Service
- Federazione Italiana Gioco Bridge (Italian: Federation of Italian Bridge Games)
- Federazione Italiana Giuoco Calcio (Italian Football Association)
- Forest Indicators of Global Change (Canada)
- Fornebu Indoor Golf Center (Snaroya, Norway)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Eurozone Future Inflation Gauge (EZFIG), published by the Economic Cycle Research Institute, fell to a 40-month low of 91.
The institute's Eurozone Future Inflation Gauge (EZFIG) rose to 103.