Approaching and Evaluating PRI Franchisors should consider their company's actual investment and future income potential in each country.
What does FIP stand for?
FIP stands for Future Income Potential
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FIP
We have 185 other meanings of FIP in our Acronym Attic
- Fracture Initiation Pressure (geomechanics)
- France Inter Paris (radio station)
- Free Internet Press (news website)
- Fuel Injection Pump
- Fuerzas de Intervención Policial (Guatemala special task force)
- Full Impact Pro (wrestling promotion; Florida)
- Full Intra-Pair (Spin-Coupling)
- Functional Implementation Plan
- Fundos de Investimento em Participação (Portuguese: Participatory Investment Funds; Brazil)
- Furniture, Inventory, and Purchasing
- Future India Party
- Fuzzy Information Processing
- International Pharmaceutical Federation
- The Future India Party (politics)
- Bosnia-Herzegovina Foreign Investment Promotion Agency
- Familial Intestinal Polyatresia Syndrome
- Farm Income Protection Act (Canada)
- Federación Internacional de Productores Agrícolas (Spanish: International Federation of Agricultural Producers)
- Federation Internationale des Producteurs Agricoles (French: International Federation of Agricultural Producers)
- Fédération Nationale de Commerce des Négociants Spécialisés en Produits Alimentaires (French: National Federation of Specialty Trade Merchants and Food Distributors)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To be on the safe side, the discounted cash flow technique allows for more accurate results for growth specific valuations as it takes into account future income potential.
Specifically, what is relevant is a student's future income potential.
When we include our new asset valuation and its current and future income potential I can say that we are right on target and I am very pleased.
But according to new research from Hewitt Associates, a global human resources consulting and outsourcing company, employees who contribute to their 401(k) plan and who are willing to make small improvements to their saving and investing habits can make a significant impact in lessening the gap and increasing their future income potential.
Early pregnancy and childbearing are associated with serious health risks, as well as less education and lower future income potential for young mothers.
The increase in the monthly distribution rate reflects the projected future income potential of the fund based on historical dividend earnings and anticipated future dividend trends.
Virgin Islands and are very excited about the future income potential from this new project.