After graduating on D-Day 6 June 1944, I was sent to a heavy conversion unit at Winthorpe where I joined my future crew and spent four months flying in Short Stirlings after which we were posted to the Lancaster Finishing School at Syerston for our first introduction to the famous Avro Lancaster.
What does FC stand for?
FC stands for Future Crew
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FC
We have 109 other meanings of FC in our Acronym Attic
- Fuori Campo (Italian: Out of Field)
- Furnace Container
- Further Confusion (anthropomorphic convention)
- Fusion Center
- Futball Club (soccer)
- Future Capabilities
- Future Century (G-Gundam)
- Future City
- Future Consumption (food and beverage industries)
- Fire Control Computer
- Field Command, Defense Atomic Support Agency
- Flood Control and Coastal Emergency program
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf Railroad
- Fire, Casualty and Surety
- Field Champion and Amateur Field Champion (American Kennel Club; dog pedigree)
- Fibre Channel-Arbitrated Loop
- Flip-Chip Ball Grid Array
- Frequency-Controlled Beam Steering Array
Samples in periodicals archive:
Future crew will be transported by a Russian Soyuz spacecraft.
He said future crew at Heathrow would join on new terms and conditions.
In future crew members will have to exercise individually.
The example you set today will be the standard that future crews go by.
MISSION GOALS Understanding how zero gravity impacts substances in space is a vital research area for future crews.
Astronauts will hook up electrical connections between the two modules and instal handrails and tools for future crews.
The company expects that by 2013 it will send a robot into one of the deep polar craters to confirm if water ice can be mined to support future crews and refuel future spacecraft.