Mattis, a four-star Marine general, currently heads the US Joint Forces Command, which plays a valuable support role for the US military and also focuses on transforming future capabilities.
What does FCP stand for?
FCP stands for Future Capabilities
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of FCP
We have 245 other meanings of FCP in our Acronym Attic
- Full Court Press (basketball)
- Function Control Protocol
- Functional Command Post
- Functional Control Program
- Fund Control Point
- Fundamental Counting Principle
- Furukawa Certified Professional (Brazil)
- Fusion and Correlation Processor
- Fusion Client Platform (Oracle Java Swing based UI client technology based on the Fusion Software)
- Futebol Clube do Porto (Portuguese soccer club)
- FYVE Domain-Containing Protein
- Fair Campaign Practices Act
- Fairfax County Park Authority (Virginia)
- Fédération des Clubs de Pêche Amateurs (French: Federation of Amateur Fishing Clubs)
- Fellow Certified Project Accountant (membership grade; Association of Certified Project Accountants)
- Fellow Chartered Professional Accountant (Canada)
- Fellow CPA (Certified Public Accountant)
- Fellow Member of Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Fellow of CPA Australia
- Fellowship of Christian Physician Assistants
Samples in periodicals archive:
Modernizing, with Future Combat Systems (FCS) as the core effort, and bringing future capabilities to the current force as they become available.
Air Force Remotely Piloted Aircraft and Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Strategic Vision," primarily in response to recommendations by the 2004 Air Force Futures Game, which was a guided strategic discussion about the Air Force's future capabilities.
The panelists will discuss MEMS technology challenges, current and future capabilities of automotive MEMS and the role of government mandates.
It also provides significant flexibility and investment protection through its unique modular design, offering an expansion slot for future capabilities.
Future capabilities for the product line include new team collaboration and developer productivity features, support for new Java standards and emerging open source tools and frameworks, enhanced support for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), and more.
The classes ensure that we're using our EFI solutions to their fullest, while giving us a chance to provide input into future capabilities.
Department of Defense programs that are testing future capabilities on advanced combatant vessels.