International Seminar on Future BioMedical Information Engineering (2008: Wuhan, Hubei, China) Ed.
What does FBIE stand for?
FBIE stands for Future Biomedical Information Engineering (Committee)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FBIE
- Foreign Broadcast Information Branch (US)
- Farm Buildings Information Centre (UK)
- Fight Bad-Faith Insurance Companies (est. 1998)
- Firm Believer In Christ
- Firstbank of Illinois Co. (Springfield, IL)
- Food and Biofuel Innovation Centre (UK)
- Fortis Benefits Insurance Company
- Fukuoka Bio Incubation Center (Fukuoka, Japan)
- Feature-Based Inspection and Control System
- Fellow of the British Institute of Embalmers
- Foreign-Born International Educator Special Interest Group (Association of International Educators)
- Far Be It from Me (Internet slang)
- Federacije Bosne i Hercegovine (Croatian: Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Federation Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Fellow of the British Institute of Homeopathy (UK)
- Family Burden of Injury Interview (psychology)
- Fellow of the British Institute of Innkeeping
- Fire Burglary Instruments, Inc.
- Florida Bay Initiative, Inc.
- Food and Beverage Industry Innovation (fund; Ontario, Canada)