He then joined the fusion energy research program at Princeton University's Plasma Physics Laboratory (PPPL) where he quickly became one of the scientific leaders of the Model C Stellarator experimental program.
What does FERP stand for?
FERP stands for Fusion Energy Research Program (University of California, San Diego)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FERP
We have 8 other meanings of FERP in our Acronym Attic
- Fiber-Fed Extended Range Optical Spectrograph (telescope)
- Faculty Early Retirement Program
- Family Employment Readiness Program
- Family Engagement Resource Providers
- Fe(III)-reducing prokaryotes
- Federal Emergency Radiological Plan
- Federal Emergency Response Plan
- Federated Enterprise Resource Planning
- field-emission retarding-potential
- Final Exam Review Packet
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (aka the Buckley Amendment)
- Federal Educational Records Privacy Act of 1974
- Fédération Européenne des Retraités et des Personnes Agées (French)
- Fer et du Phosphate (Entreprise Publique Economique du fer et du Phospate)
- FTAM Error Recovery Protocol Machine
- Feliciana Eastern Railroad Company
- Forest Emergency Recovery and Research Act
- Federal Electronic Research and Review Extraction Tool
- Ferret Enthusiasts Responsible Rescue and Education Team (Pennsylvania)
- Food Emergency Rapid Response and Evaluation Team (USDA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dean, president of the Fusion Power Associates educational group, has found that "Plasma and other technologies developed in part by fusion energy research programs are being used [widely].
Department of Energy in 1981 for his leadership in the production and study of neutral beam-heated high temperature plasmas in support of the nation's fusion energy research program.