The Osaka-based major maker of electric and fiber-optic wires and cables said Furukawa and its units -- Furukawa Electric North America Inc.
What does FENA stand for?
FENA stands for Furukawa Electric North America (now American Furukawa Inc.; Plymouth, MI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FENA
We have 5 other meanings of FENA in our Acronym Attic
- Forsythe Edwards Notation (chess)
- Free Expression Network
- Free-Net Erlangen/Nuernberg
- Center on Functional Engineered and Nano Architectonics (research institute; est. 2003; University of California, Los Angeles)
- Far East News Agency
- Federación Ecuatoriana de Natación (Spanish: Ecuadorian Swimming Federation)
- Ferguson Enthusiasts of North America
- Florida Emergency Nurses Association
- Fractional Excretion of Sodium
- Future Enterprise Network Architecture
- Federação Nacional Dos Bancos (Portuguese: National Bank Association)
- Federación Nacional de Asociaciones de Consultoría (Spain)
- Federatie van Nederlandse Audiologische Centra
- Forum for Education in Neuroscience and Applied Cognition
- Federação Nacional das Cooperativas de Educação e Reabilitação de Crianças Inadaptadas (Spanish: National Federation of Cooperatives for the Education and Rehabilitation of Disabled Children; Portugal)
- Fédération Nationale des Syndicats du Commerce Électronique Radio-Télévision et de l'Équipement Ménager (French trade union federation)
- Federación Nacional de Cooperativas Agropecuarias y Agroindustriales
- Federación Nacional de Trabajadores al Servicio del Estado (Spanish: National Federation of State Service Workers; Colombia)
- Federación Nacional de Asociaciones de Fabricantes de Lejía y Derivatos (Spanish federation of bleaches and derivates)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Furukawa Electric North America, and it's wholly-owned subsidiary OFS Fitel LLC, designer, manufacturer, and supplier of leading edge fiber optic products, announced today that they have commenced federal litigation against Nufern, Inc.
Sato also worked at Furukawa Electric North America, where he was Chief Financial Officer from June 1998 until January 2003 and President from January 2003 until December 2003.
Stormex and Computer Memory Disk are wholly owned subsidiaries of Furukawa Electric North America.