Recently a designer was called into consultation by an executive of one of the furniture manufacturers' associations.
What does FMA stand for?
FMA stands for Furniture Manufacturers' Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FMA
We have 281 other meanings of FMA in our Acronym Attic
- Franklin Mutual Advisers, LLC (Franklin Resources, Inc.)
- Freaks Macintosh Archives
- Freelance Musicians' Association
- Freeport Merchants Association (Freeport, ME)
- Frequency Map Analysis
- Frequency Multiplier Analysis
- Fujitsu Microelectronics America, Inc.
- Full Metal Alchemist (gaming)
- Fuller Museum of Art (Massachusetts)
- Fundación Medioambiental de Atenas (Spanish: Athens Environmental Foundation)
- Fused Multiply and Add (CPU instruction)
- Fuselage Mounted Antenna
- Future Media Architects, Inc.
- Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia Fraternity of America, Inc.
- Salesian Sisters, Daughters of Mary Help of Christians (religious order)
- First Morning Urine Albumin/Creatinine
- Frames Multiple Access, Second Version
- Facilities Management Action Agenda (Australia)
- Family Martial Arts Academy (various locations)
- Family Martial Arts of America (Martinez, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Furniture Manufacturers' Association (AFMA) was one of the strongest opponents of federal government action.
Traffic has been good," said Derek Ashton, executive vice president of the Ontario Furniture Manufacturers' Association, one of the market's sponsors.
According to Tom Reardon, manager of research and information for the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers' Association (BIFMA), industry sales were up 14 percent in the first two months of 1997, and cubicles -- also called open- plan or systems furniture -- have consistently been the largest part of the office furniture sales mix, which also includes seating, tables, casegoods and files.