Some people were absolutely mortified while others thought it was the funniest thing ever.
What does FTE stand for?
FTE stands for Funniest Thing Ever
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FTE
We have 87 other meanings of FTE in our Acronym Attic
- Full-Time Employee
- Full-Time Equivalency
- Full-Time Equivalent
- Full-Time Equivalent Position
- Fully Taxable Equivalent/Equivalency
- Fumbling Towards Ecstasy (Sarah McLachlan album)
- Functional Test Environment (Australian Securities Exchange)
- Functional Test Equipment
- Functional-Technical Expert
- Fund for Theological Education
- Florida Technology Education Association (Fort Meyers, FL)
- Friends for Therapeutic Equine Activities (est. 1996; Warrenville, IL)
- Fundación para la Formación de los Trabajadores de la Enseñanza en Andalucia (Spanish: Training Foundation of Education Workers in Andalucia; Andalucia, Spain)
- Fleet Test Equipment Allowance Program
- France Telecom E-Business
- Fluid and Thermal Energy Conversion (conference)
- Franck Tavert Évaluation et Coopération (French: Franck Tavert Evaluation and Cooperation)
- Fraunhofer Center for Biomedical Technology
- Fraunhofer Technology Center Hialeah (Hialeah, FL)
- Facilities and Test Engineering Division (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
See also: Nurses are underpaid angels, we need more bobbies on the beat, and that bit where Del Boy fell over at the bar is the funniest thing ever to grace a TV screen.
Mum, Cynthia O'Brien said: "The funniest thing ever was when she was at nursery school in Reinwood.
This is a cross-generational reconciliation thing, designed to please sentimentalists and those who think that Peter Falk passing gas is just the funniest thing ever.
I like Bourdain because he wrote the funniest thing ever about Jamie Oliver: 'Every time I watch his show, I want to go back in time and bully him at school,' he growled.
It seemed they'd brought their tumbleweed with them until out of nowhere Bob said the funniest thing ever.
One of our group took on the persona of a deranged bully - for pretty much most of the fortnight - and, at the time, it seemed to be the funniest thing ever.
Many in the audience found this play the funniest thing ever.