Dr Geoffrey Scott, chairman of the Fungal Research Trust, which funded the study, said the findings were interesting.
What does FRT stand for?
FRT stands for Fungal Research Trust (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FRT
We have 76 other meanings of FRT in our Acronym Attic
- Forward Repair Team
- Fraction of Residential Power Supplied by Traditional Sources (Carolina Environmental Program)
- France Réseaux Télécommunications (French: French Telecommunications Networks)
- Free Return Trajectory
- Freight Tons (shipping)
- Fremont (Amtrak bus station code; Fremont, CA)
- Fries Research & Technology GmbH (Germany)
- Full Routing Table
- Fédération Régionale des Trompes d'Alsace (French: Alsace Regional Fallopian Federation)
- Financial Reporting Taxonomy Architecture
- Fire/Rescue Training Academy (Maryland)
- Fonds Régional de Transformation de l'Aluminium (French: Regional Fund Processing of Aluminium; Canada)
- Franklin Regional Transit Authority (Massachusetts)
- Fission Rates Table Calculation
- Ferrer Reyes, Tellechea & Bouché (law firm; Argentina)
- Fuses Refuse to Burn (CD title by The Hopefuls)
- Forest Red-Tailed Black Cockatoo (Australia)
- Fallon Range Training Complex (Nevada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This technique is the method of choice of the Fungal Research Trust in England, and of many investigations, for identifying Aspergillus species.
This technique has already been developed and for identification of Aspergillus species is the method of choice of the Fungal Research Trust in England and many investigators.