I would advise that on present information there will be no funds available for distribution to the preferential creditors and it is unlikely that there will be funds available for distribution to unsecured creditors.
What does FAD stand for?
FAD stands for Funds Available for Distribution
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FAD
We have 170 other meanings of FAD in our Acronym Attic
- Fun Auction Day (Northwood University)
- Function Allocation Diagram (business process modelling)
- Functional Analysis and Design (methodology)
- Functional Area Designation
- Functions As Designed
- Fundacion de Ayuda a la Drogadicción (Foundation Against Drug Addiction, Spain)
- Funding Allocation Document
- Funding Allowance Document
- Funding and Disclosure (Australia)
- Funding Authorization Document
- Fuzing Arming Device
- Fatty Acid Desaturation 2
- Factory Academy Of Dramatic Arts (Davenham, UK)
- Federación Argentina de Ajedrez
- Federal Age Discrimination Act of 1967
- Federal Area Development Authority
- Federation of Automobile Dealers Associations
- Fellow of the American Dietetic Association
- File Access Data Unit
- Financial Accounting Data Abstract
Samples in periodicals archive:
But it has been told by the Department of Transport there are no funds available for distribution of the video.
Equity earning levels such as net income, cash flow (net income plus depreciation and amortization) and equity book value represent funds available for distribution to common equity investors.
Funds available for distribution for the first quarter of 2008 totaled $0.
The Company intends to convene a General Meeting of Shareholders following the closing to consider and resolve on the desirability of continuing the voluntary liquidation of the Company and on the appropriate manner of maximizing shareholder value from the funds available for distribution to shareholders following payment of debts and expenses.
Funds available for distribution for the first quarter of 2007 totaled $0.
The series 2005 subordinate CABs are subject to turbo redemption from any funds available for distribution as junior payments under the senior indentures.
Funds available for distribution for the fourth quarter of 2006 totaled $0.