Alistair McLean, chief executive of the self-regulatory body for fundraising, the Fundraising Standards Board, says: "We have seen a 100% increase in complaints about bogus goods collections over the past year as supporters query suspicious collections and express their confusion about which collections are legitimate.
What does FSRB stand for?
FSRB stands for Fundraising Standards Board (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSRB
We have 2 other meanings of FSRB in our Acronym Attic
- Fondazione Svizzera per Ricerche Alpine
- Foothills Street Rod Association (Calgary, Alberta)
- Foreign Service Retirement Actuarial
- Formula Sidecar Racing Association (UK)
- Fort Smith Regional Airport (Fort Smith, AR)
- France Street Rod Association
- Food System Research Association of Japan (Food Systems and Society of Japan)
- Fast Static Random Access Memory
- Feasibility Study and Remedial Action Selection
- Financial Services Reform Bill (Australia)
- Formalized Sheep Red Blood Cells
- Faculty Staff Resource Center
- Feng Shui Research Center (various locations)
- Financial Services Regulatory Commission (Antigua and Barbuda)
- Florida Society for Respiratory Care
- Fondation Suisse pour la Radio et la Culture (French: Swiss Foundation for Culture and Radio; Switzerland)
- Forage Systems Research Center (est. 1965; University of Missouri; Linneus, MO)
- Frontier Science Research Conference (La Jolla, CA)
- Full-Service Retirement Community (various locations)
- Full Scale Response Control Quotient
Samples in periodicals archive:
Angels of the North is a registered charity that provides medical aid and the relief of hardship through grants, goods and services to those in need and is a full member of the National Council for Voluntary Organisations and the Fundraising Standards Board.
SPOT THE CROOKS Make your donation count by following these simple steps: Check the charity donation collection bag has a "Give with Confidence" tick of approval from the Fundraising Standards Board.
Jon Scourse, director of the Fundraising Standards Board (FRSB), said: "People need to be vigilant about who they give or promise their money to.
The Fundraising Standards Board is leading the campaign along with the Institute of Fundraising, the Charity Retail Association and the Textile Recycling Association.
The Fundraising Standards Board for Wales yesterday pledged to investigate complaints if its member charities were accused of "pestering" the public.
LONDON, May 14 /PRNewswire/ -- - ATTN: England and Wales In its second annual review the Fundraising Standards Board (FRSB), which runs the self-regulation scheme for charitable fundraising, reports that the charities and fundraising organisations that have joined the scheme now represent nearly 40% of the GBP10bn of voluntary income raised annually in the UK.
The Fundraising Standards Board aims to become "the Corgi of the charity world" and reassure the public about how its members raise money, in what organisers say is a world first.