A funding review committee, independent of the regulatory process, will consider all applications for funding and make recommendations on the allocation of funds.
What does FRC stand for?
FRC stands for Funding Review Committee (Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FRC
We have 263 other meanings of FRC in our Acronym Attic
- Fuel Rail Cover (automobiles)
- Fuel Recovery Charge (fee)
- Fukuoka REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust) Corporation (Japan)
- Full Rate Codec
- Full Retail Competition
- Full Retail Contestability (Australia)
- Full Route Clearance
- Functional Requirements Committee
- Functional Residual Capacity (pulmonary function)
- Funding Resource Code
- Fuselage Responsibility Center (aviation)
- Fragmented Red Cell Percentage
- Functional Residual Capacity Measured by Body Plethysmography
- Functional Residual Capacity/Total Lung Capacity Ratio
- Functional Residual Capacity to Thoracic Gas Volume Ratio
- Fair Resolution Collision Algorithm
- Fall River Celebrates America
- Family Research Council Action (Family Research Council)
- Family Resource Coalition of America
- Farming and Rural Conservation Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
A funding review committee, independent of the environmental assessment process, was established to assess the applications for funding.
A qualified mediator, Ms Hunt has also served as a member of the Law Society's clinical negligence panel, the Legal Services Commission's funding review committee and a committee member of the Community Legal Services Partnership.
The decision to withdraw funds was taken by the Legal Services Commission and upheld by the Funding Review Committee.
The decision of the Funding Review Committee was proportionate.
The decision to withdraw funds was taken by the Legal Services Commission (LSC)and upheld by the Funding Review Committee.
THOUSAND OAKS - Friday is the deadline to apply for the Community Events Funding Review Committee, which has nine openings.
In addition, Leeners is a member of the Funding Review Committee in Computers and Computing for the Science Council of British Columbia; a contributor to the Business Advisory Board of the B.