Ricci served as a platoon leader during Operation DESERT STORM and was subsequently selected for the Army's Fully Funded Legal Education Program.
What does FLEP stand for?
FLEP stands for Funded Legal Education Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FLEP
We have 12 other meanings of FLEP in our Acronym Attic
- Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association
- Family Life Education Program (Church of Uganda)
- Festival delle Letterature Popolari (Italian: Festival of Popular Literature)
- Fetal Liver Epithelial Progenitor
- Food Law Enforcement Practitioners (UK)
- Foreign Language Enhancement Program (Committee on Institutional Cooperation; Champaign, IL)
- Forest Land Enhancement Program
- Former Limited English Proficient (education)
- Foyer de Loisirs et d'Education Permanente (French: Leisure Home and Continuing Education)
- Foyer Laïque d'Education Populaire (French: Home Secular Popular Education)
- Florida Law Enforcement Public Information Officers Association
- Florida Estate Planning and Probate (attorney)
- Florida Exotic Pest Plant Council
- Florida Law Enforcement Property Recovery Unit
- flexible letterpress stamping
- Free Libresoft Educational Quizbowl (tournament)
- Family Law Education Reform (project)
- Functional Location and Equipment Register
- Florida Local Environmental Resource Agencies, Inc. (Tallahassee, FL)
- Family Life Education Resource Centre (Hong Kong)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eligibility requirements are outlined in chapter 14 of Army Regulation 27-1, "The Judge Advocate General's Funded Legal Education Program.
In 1977, General Romig was selected for the Funded Legal Education Program and attended Santa Clara University School of Law, where he served as an editor on the Santa Clara Law Review and as a member of the Honors Moot Court Board.