He discusses the ancients, east of Greece, curves, indivisibles, quadrature, the fundamental theorem of calculus, notation, chords, zero over zero, and rigor.
What does FTC stand for?
FTC stands for Fundamental Theorem of Calculus (mathematics)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FTC
We have 261 other meanings of FTC in our Acronym Attic
- Fuel Timing Calibrator
- Full Time Contract (employment)
- Full to Confrontation (visual field figure; ophthalmology)
- Full Turbo Code (telecommunications)
- Full-Time Care
- Fully Trusted Code (computer code)
- Fume Treatment Center
- Functional Test Case (software)
- Functional Town Classification
- Functional Training Center (various locations)
- Future Traffic Cell
- Palm Beach County Film and Television Commission (Florida)
- Ticonderoga (Amtrak station code; Ticonderoga, NY)
- Force Track Coordinator - Air
- Force Track Coordinator-Surface
- Force Track Coordinator - Subsurface
- Faculty of Taxation Consultants and Advisors (UK)
- Fast-Track Cardiac Anesthesia
- Federal Tort Claims Act
- Federal Trade Commission Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
These two processes were combined to produce the fundamental theorem of calculus.
Unfortunately, the fundamental theorem of calculus stated in [3, Theorem 2, pp.