Because the Redis data model is different and exposes an API to manipulated fundamental data structures, there are problems that are simpler to model with Redis.
What does FDS stand for?
FDS stands for Fundamental Data Structure
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FDS
We have 212 other meanings of FDS in our Acronym Attic
- Frequency Diverse Scheduling (telecommunications)
- Frequent Delivery System
- Frost Detection Stat
- Fukuoka Design School (Japan)
- Full Day Sightseeing (tours)
- Full Development System
- Fully Diluted Shares
- Functional Design Specification
- Functional Discipline Specialist
- Fundacion Del Sur
- Fusible Disconnect Switch
- Fixed Distributed System/Advanced Deployable System
- Facility Decommissioning Settlement Agreement
- Facility Description and Safety Analysis
- Faculty Development Sub-Accounts
- Federico Donelli Studio di Architettura (Italian: Federico Donelli Architecture Studio)
- Feed Delivery Scheduling Assistant
- Filled Drum Stock Area
- Final Documented Safety Analysis
- Finnish Dance Sport Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
JTools provides fundamental data structures and utility classes including regular expressions, and seven essential collection classes: B-tree, singly-linked list, doubly-linked list, Queue, Binary Tree, Set and Bag.
A new 2D block transaction feature accelerates memory access to fundamental data structures used in video and graphics applications.