What does FECYT stand for?
FECYT stands for Fundación Española para la Ciencia y la Tecnología (Spanish: Spanish Foundation for Science and Technology)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Federação dos Sindicatos dos Transportes e Comunicações (Portuguese: Transportation and Communications Trade Union Federation)
- Federation of European Connective Tissue Societies
- Fédération Européenne du Cheval de Trait pour la Promotion de Son Utilisation (French: European Federation of Horse Trait for the Promotion of Its Use; Luxembourg)
- Federal Employees Credit Union (Iowa)
- Ficha Estadistica Codificada Uniforme (Spanish: Uniform Codified Statistical Factsheet; Chile)
- First Educators Credit Union (Alabama and Texas)
- Fabrication Édition Communication Vidéotex (French: Manufacturing Videotex Communication Edition)
- Feline Enteric Coronavirus
- Forests with Exceptional Conservation Value
- Foundation Eye Care Worldwide
- Fachverband Elektronik Design (Professional Electronic Design Association)
- Facilities Engineering Division
- Faculty Expertise Database (various schools)
- Faculty of Education (various locations)
- Far East District (Corps of Engineers, US Army)
- Far End Device (3M)
- Federal Ecosystem Directorate
- Federal Reporter Digests (early US Federal court decisions)
- Federal Reserve (US central bank)