The survey, prepared by the Center for Studies in Finance at Fundacao Getulio Vargas (FGV), is an investment guide that evaluates the performances of investment funds in the past 12 months and their risk levels.
What does FGV stand for?
FGV stands for Fundacao Getulio Vargas (Brazil)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of FGV
We have 14 other meanings of FGV in our Acronym Attic
- Foundations of Global Ubiquitous Computing
- Friends of Glasgow University Library (UK)
- Federalnoje Gossudarstwennoje Unitarnoje Predprijatie (Russian: Federal State Unitary Enterprises)
- Frequency Generation and Up-Converter Unit
- Famille des Grands Vins (French: Great Family Wines)
- Fat Gay Vegan (vegan food and lifestyle blog)
- Feel Good Vibes (social networking website)
- Ferrocarrils de La Generalitat Valenciana (railway company in Spain)
- Full Gold Veneer
- Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brasil)
- Future Growth Value (stock market)
- Fresno Grass Volleyball Association
- Friesch Genootschap Van Natuurfotografen (Dutch: Frieschebrug Society of Nature; nature photography group; Germany)
- Friends of Gledhow Valley Woods (UK)
- Fachverband Gas Waerme (German gas and heat association)
- Federation of Graduate Women (New Zealand)
- Finished Goods Warehouse
- First Great Western (UK train company)
- Fish, Game and Wildlife
- Fonds Grote Werken (Dutch: Great Works Fund)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The participants of the new index's portfolio were selected among 60 companies that answered a questionnaire developed by the Sustainability Center from Fundacao Getulio Vargas (FGV).
Reinhard holds a degree from the Escola de Administracao de Empresas, da Fundacao Getulio Vargas, Sao Paulo, Brazil, and completed postgraduate studies at the University of Cologne, Germany and Stanford University.
Rogerio holds a degree in business administration from Fundacao Getulio Vargas - SP and in accounting from FAPEI, with extensions in E-Business from Darden, University of Virginia and strategy from the University of Western Ontario, Canada.
The carrier said that the award is sponsored by the Brazilian Economic Institute (IBRE) of the Fundacao Getulio Vargas Business Management School.
The global giant's market share of software in the country ranges from 54% for databases to 96% for word processors, according to a study by Brazil's Fundacao Getulio Vargas.
Parnes earned a BA in Business Administration from Fundacao Armando Alvares Penteado, a BA in Law from Universidade de Sao Paulo, and a Specialization in Economics and Finance from Fundacao Getulio Vargas.
with students from UNC's four partner schools: * The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) in Hong Kong SAR, China * Fundacao Getulio Vargas, Escola de Administracao de Empresas de Sao Paulo (FGV-EAESP) in Sao Paulo, Brazil * EGADE, Tecnologico de Monterrey, School of Business Administration and Leadership (EGADE-ITESM) in Monterrey, Mexico * Erasmus University, The Rotterdam School of Management (RSM) in Rotterdam, The Netherlands They worked with their worldwide class during residencies in the Netherlands, Turkey, Mexico, Brazil, India, Hong Kong and the United States.