Cohn Berman Fund for the City of New York 2012, 118 pages, $17 [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Measuring performance in the public sector is a dicey proposition.
What does FCNY stand for?
FCNY stands for Fund for the City of New York
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FCNY
- Fiber Channel Network Switch
- Framingham Centre Nursery School (Framingham, MA)
- Fremont Congregational Nursery School (Fremont, CA)
- Fortinet Certified Network Security Professional
- Fête Cantonale Neuchâteloise de Tir (Swiss shooting festival)
- Fiat Club of North Texas (car club)
- Football Club Nepal United (Canada)
- Football Club de Nurieux-Volognat (French football club)
- Football Club Nansais Vétérans (French football club)
- Foot Clinics of New York
- Fire Code of New York State
- Fiji Club of New Zealand
- Flight Centre New Zealand (travel)
- Forestry Corporation of New Zealand
- Face-Centered Orthorhombic
- Facility Control Office
- Fair Collections & Outsourcing (Beltsville, MD)
- Fast Cook-Off (explosives/propellants)
- Federal Career Opportunities
- Federal Cartel Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
The loans, which will be administered by the Fund for the City of New York, will be prioritized for organizations that have suffered the most severe losses and/or are operating within the worst affected areas.
Rather, it’s a software developed by the Fund for the City of New York that enables users, equipped with the appropriate hand-held device, to chart every flaw in the streetscape and then to reach out to the agency whose job it is to make the repairs.
Heron Foundation, First Republic Bank, Council Member Ken Fisher, Foundation for Just Community, Fund For the City of New York, Greenpoint Savings Bank, HSBC, Independence Community Foundation, JP Morgan, Inc, John Kent, M&T Bank, New York City Council, New York City Economic Development Corporation, New York City Department of Business Services, New York City Investment Fund, New York Community Trust, New York Foundation, Nonprofit Finance Fund, North Fork Bank, State Senator Nellie Santiago, Scherman Foundation, Seedco, Inc.
So the Fund for the City of New York, after checking around the world, discovered a newfangled, laser-equipped device called the profilometer.
the Surdna Foundation, McGladrey & Pullen, LLP, the Fund for the City of New York, The New York Community Trust, New York Life Foundation, The Venable Foundation, Wells Fargo, Community Resource Exchange and the Altman Foundation.
The Fund for the City of New York present six New York City government employees with the 2008 Sloan Public Service Award; The Great Hall at Cooper Union, Seventh Street and Third Avenue.
Listening to the Public: Adding the Voices of the People to Government Performance Published by Fund for the City of New York www.