[corrected] New Jersey's pension fund for teachers has some accounting issues.
What does FFT stand for?
FFT stands for Fund for Teachers (Houston, TX)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FFT
We have 108 other meanings of FFT in our Acronym Attic
- For Further Transfer
- Ford Family Trust
- Formation Fighter Trainer
- Forum Freies Theater (Germany)
- Framework for Teaching (education)
- Freight Forwarders Tariff Bureau, Inc.
- Friendly Force Tracking (NATO)
- Frontier Airlines USA (ICAO code)
- Full Frame Transfer
- Full Functional Test
- Training Frigate (Naval Ship Type)
- Fast Fourier Transform Beam Propagation Method
- Fast Fourier Transform Marching-On-In-Time method
- Firefighter Type 1
- Firefighter Type 2
- Families for the Arts
- Fast Fourier Transform Analysis
- Fédération Française de Tir à l'Arc (French: French Archery Federation)
- Fédération Française du Théatre Amateur (French: French amateur theatre federation)
- Fellow-to-Faculty Transition Award (Foundation for Digestive Health and Nutrition)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A dozen local educators received fellowships from the Fund for Teachers, allowing them to pursue professional development opportunities this summer.
HOUSTON, April 17 /PRNewswire/ -- Fund for Teachers (FFT), a national public foundation based in Houston, is pleased to announce it has awarded over $1.
The Fund for Teachers is the vision of Raymond Plank, founder, chairman and chief executive officer of Houston-based Apache Corporation.