The Fund for Podiatric Medical Education Recognizes Ortho-McNeil for its Educational Commitment PHILADELPHIA, Aug.
What does FPME stand for?
FPME stands for Fund for Podiatric Medical Education (Bethesda, MD)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FPME
We have 3 other meanings of FPME in our Acronym Attic
- Filtres à Particules pour Moteurs Diesel (French: Particulate Filters for Diesel Engines; Canada)
- First-Principles Molecular Dynamics
- Force Probe Molecular Dynamics
- Forest Products Management Development Institute (University of Minnesota)
- Fast Page Mode Dynamic Random Access Memory
- Fastest Possible Map Ever (gaming)
- Federação Portuguesa de Montanhismo e Escalada (Portuguese: Portuguese Federation of Mountaineering and Climbing)
- Fédération des Petites et Moyennes Entreprises (French: Federation of Small and Medium Enterprises; various locations)
- Food Processing Machinery Expo
- Freelance Photography Made Easy (magazine; UK)
- Fondation du Patrimoine Maritime et Fluvial (French maritime foundation)
- Failure Per Million Flight Hours
- Facilities Projects Management
- Federer Performance Management Group (Tampa, FL)
- Florida Physicians Medical Group (est. 1994)
- Failures Per Million Hours
- Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Fabry Perot Michelson Interferometer (optics)
- Federal Personnel Management Institute, Inc.
- Fellow of the Pensions Management Institute (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wolpa donates a portion of sales to the Fund for Podiatric Medical Education to help podiatry students with financial assistance.