He's served as a trustee on the Board of Berea College and the KET Fund for Excellence, and in 1997 he was appointed a Loeb Fellow at Harvard University to study urban planning.
What does FFE stand for?
FFE stands for Fund for Excellence (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FFE
We have 74 other meanings of FFE in our Acronym Attic
- Fremont Flute Ensemble (Fremont, CA)
- Friede Freude Eierkuchen (German: Make People Think; gaming)
- Friends Forever
- Front Forward Edge (aviation load and balance)
- Front Free Endpaper (books)
- Frontier: First Encounters (1995 computer game, sequel to Elite and Frontier)
- Frozen Food Express Industries, Inc.
- Fukuoka Futures Exchange (Japan)
- Full Flight Envelope
- Full Force & Effect
- Funny Front End (motorcycle frame)
- Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment (architecture)
- Furniture, Furnishings and Equipment (architecture)
- Fuzzy Front End
- Florida Festivals and Events Association
- Florida Future Educators of America (est. 1986)
- Franca Fervojista Esperanto Asocio (Esperanto: French Association of Railwaymen for Esperanto; France)
- Future Forward Economic Alliance (North Carolina)
- Florida Film and Entertainment Advisory Council
- Fleece-Free Empty Body
Samples in periodicals archive:
A grant from the Ethel Brown Foerderer Fund for Excellence from The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia supported this study, with added support from the National Institute of Diabetes, Digestive and Kidney Disorders, the Penn Center for Musculoskeletal Disorders, and the University of Pennsylvania Diabetes and Endocrinology Research Center.
In this case, these foundations, plus the Buhl Foundation, have joined to create the Fund for Excellence in the Pittsburgh Public Schools to support the superintendent's school system reforms.
The balance established the Gallagher Fund for Excellence, an endowment to provide for the management schools' highest priorities, including faculty and student support, and program expansion.
McNulty Scholarship Fund For Excellence in Science and Math, 1300 3rd Street South, Naples, Florida 34102, U.
GoodWorks made its first donation of $4,000 Thursday to the Berkshire Hills Fund for Excellence through the Berkshire Taconic Community Foundation.
The Dean's Fund for Excellence also supports students in the MBA program, the flagship program at The Fox School.
The Higher Ground campaign aims to strengthen Denison's position as one of the nation's leading liberal arts colleges by seeking endowment, supporting capital improvements that nurture community, and improving academics and student life in the following ways: * People and Programs ($83 million goal), including: Endowing new professorships, the Summer Scholar Program and other student research opportunities; greatly increasing scholarship endowments; supporting internships and international studies opportunities; endowing the Honors Program; providing start-up funds for faculty and professional development; and endowing a Fund for Excellence in Instructional Technology.