[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Fund your dream account automatically.
What does FYD stand for?
FYD stands for Fund Your Dream (Colorado)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FYD
We have 9 other meanings of FYD in our Acronym Attic
- Department of Family, Youth and Community Sciences (University of Florida/Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences; Gainesville, FL)
- Fei Yue Community Services (est. 1991; Singapore)
- Formacion y Consultoria Sociedad Anónima (Spanish: Training and Consulting Company)
- Family Youth and Child Services of Muskoka (Canada)
- Family and Youth Development
- Find Your District
- Florida Young Democrats (Tallahassee, FL)
- Fluid-Yielding Duct (medicine)
- Foundation for Youth Development (Albany, Auckland, New Zealand)
- Friends for Young Deaf People (UK)
- Fomento y Desarrollo del Petén (Guatemala)
- Five-Year Design Objective
- Farm Youth Development Program (Philippines)
- Fiscal Year Defense Plan
- Five Year Development Plan (various organizations)
- Five-Year Defense Plan
- Five-Year Defense Program
- Future Years Defense Program/Plan
- Five-Year Defense Standardization Plan
- Future Year Design Value (scientific prediction)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Barb Davis, financial consultant for NatCity Investments(R), will be the headline speaker and will provide seven steps to help business owners achieve financial security and to fund your dreams.
Conference sponsors include Nature Valley, ResMark Reservations Systems, Worldwide Outfitters and Guides Association/XINSURANCE, Hyside, Hux Vineyards, Fund Your Dream, Man of Rubber and Chums.