The line of UCSMP secondary math programs includes: -- Pre-Transition Mathematics (Grades 6-7) -- Transition Mathematics (Grades 7-8) -- Algebra (Grades 8-10) -- Geometry (Grades 9-11) -- Advanced Algebra (Grades 10-12) -- Functions, Statistics, and Trigonometry (Grades 11-12) -- Precalculus and Discrete Mathematics (Grades 11-12) Teachers using UCSMP Advanced Algebra should ensure a geometry course or its equivalent is a prerequisite, as geometric ideas are utilized throughout.
What does FST stand for?
FST stands for Functions, Statistics, and Trigonometry (course)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FST
We have 181 other meanings of FST in our Acronym Attic
- Foundation for Surgical Technology (est. 1997; Littleton, CO)
- Frame Service Time
- Franciscan School of Theology (Berkeley, California)
- French Summer Time (time zone)
- Frontline Support Team
- Fujitsu Software Technologies (Japan)
- Full Scale Test
- Functional Self Test (hardware or software test sequence)
- Functional System Test
- Functions, Statistics & Trigonometry (mathematics)
- Future Science Teachers (University of California, Davis)
- Future Soldier Training (US Army)
- Fuzzy Set Theory
- Fleet Synthetic Training-Joint Exercise (military air operations)
- Family Studies Teachers Association (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Fantasy Sports Trade Association
- Fellow of the Society of Technical Analysts (UK)
- Florida Septic Tank Association (now Florida Onsite Wastewater Association)
- Food Science and Technology Abstracts (International Food Information Service)
- Force Structuring Trade-off Analysis