Thus, the functional status questionnaire score was significant, while joint counts, laboratory tests, and radiographic scores were not significant in multivariable analysis of clinical predictors of mortality.
What does FSQ stand for?
FSQ stands for Functional Status Questionnaire (primary care studies)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSQ
We have 18 other meanings of FSQ in our Acronym Attic
- Fédération de la Santé du Québec (French: Quebec Health Federation; Quebec, Canada)
- Feeling State Questionnaire
- Fitness Screening Questionnaire (US Air Force)
- Fondation des Sourds du Québec Inc. (French: Quebec Foundation for the Deaf Inc; Quebec, Canada)
- Food Safety and Quality (Animal Health and Production Compendium)
- Four Seasons Quality (hotel; Netherlands)
- Four Star Quartet (Milwukee, WI musical group)
- Free Sale Quota (coffee trade; India)
- Friendship Star Quilters (Maryland)
- Full-Spectrum Quantization
- Food Safety and Quality Assurance (Iowa; 4-H Club)
- Financial and Systems Quality Assurance Service (US Dept of Veterans Affairs)
- Fuzzy Set/Qualitative Comparative Analysis
- Food Stamp Quality Control System (USDA)
- Feasible Sequential Quadratic Programming
- Forum Social des Quartiers Populaires (French: Popular Neighborhoods Social Forum)
- Food Safety and Quality Service (various nations)
- Food Safety and Quality System
- Friendly, Silent, Questioning Stare (sales method)
- Formal Segment Qualification Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
Generic questionnaires such as the Functional Status Questionnaire, (3) Extended Activities of Daily Living scale, (4) and the SF-365 are available.
Otitis Media may be assessed with the Otitis Media-6 (OM-6) (29) or the expanded OM-22, (30) as well as the Otitis Media Clinical Severity Index (OM-CSI), the Otitis Media Functional Status Questionnaire (OM-FSQ), and the Otitis Media Diary (OMD).
Gastrointestinal disease associated with nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs: New insights from observational studies and functional status questionnaires (editorial).