Currently, management teams, technical teams, and national and functional process improvement teams use problem-solving tools.
What does FPI stand for?
FPI stands for Functional Process Improvement
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of FPI
We have 154 other meanings of FPI in our Acronym Attic
- French Petroleum Institute
- French Property Investment
- French Property Ireland (Galway, Ireland)
- Friends Provident International
- Front Pembela Islam (Indonesian: Islamic Defenders Front)
- Front Populaire Ivoirien (French: Ivorian Popular Front, Icory Coast)
- Frontier Planning International
- Frontrange Paranormal Investigations (Arvada, CO)
- Full Potential Initiative
- Full Prescribing Information
- Fundashon pa Planifikashon Di Idioma (Curaço, NA)
- Future Pipe Industries (Dubai, UAE)
- Futuristic Power Innovations (Cypress, TX)
- Mondial Financial Partners
- Fixed Price Incentive (Firm Target)
- Fixed-Price Incentive (Successive Targets)
- Field Presence Indicator / Group Presence Indicator
- Functional Process Improvement/Personnel Process Improvement
- Family Planning International Assistance
- Financial Planners and Insurance Advisors
Samples in periodicals archive:
Beyond the functional process improvement capabilities that we were able to deliver, ultimately it was perseverance and teamwork that led to Esker being selected.
The Unisys DTIS team offers exceptional experience in open systems engineering, software engineering, communications, migration strategy development, functional process improvement and integration management," Zettlemoyer said.