A less invasive, selective, functional neck dissection for papillary thyroid carcinoma.
What does FND stand for?
FND stands for Functional Neck Dissection (surgical procedure)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FND
We have 34 other meanings of FND in our Acronym Attic
- First Notice Day
- Focal Neurological Deficit
- Food and Drinks Public Co., Ltd. (Thailand)
- Fools Never Differ
- Forme Normale Disjonctive (French: Disjunctive Normal Form; mathematics)
- Foundation for National Development (West Indies)
- France Nord Distribution (French: Northern France Distribution)
- Fraternité Notre Dame (French)
- Friday Night Drinks
- Functional Neurological Disorder
- Fast Neutron Detectors and Applications (workshop)
- Federación Navarra de Deportes Adaptados (Spanish: Navarra Adapted Sports Federation)
- Fédération Nationale de Déconstruction Automobile (French: National Federation of Automotive Demolition)
- Fonds National pour le Développement des Adductions d'Eau (French: National Fund for the Water Supply Development)
- Federazione Nazionale Dirigenti Aziende Industriali (Italian: Italian National Federation of Manufacturing Firm Managers; Rome, Italy)
- Fonds National de Développement et d'Aménagement du Territoire (French: National Fund of Territory Development and Planning)
- File Name Database
- Fingal North Dublin Beekeepers Association (UK)
- Family Network for Deaf Children (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3) A functional neck dissection is performed, with preservation of a suitable artery and vein that may be used as recipient vessels.