Dr Michael Lee, lead study author from Oxford University's Centre for Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Brain, said: "We found that with THC, on average people didn't report any change in the burn, but the pain bothered them less.
What does FMRIB stand for?
FMRIB stands for Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Brain
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Fish Muscle Research Group (UK)
- Fédération Marocaine de Reproduction Humaine (French: Moroccan Federation of Human Reproduction)
- Fédération Méditerranéenne des Ressources Humaines (French: Mediterranean Federation for Human Resources)
- Fall Mountain Regional High School (Langdon, NH)
- Family Medicine Residency of Idaho (training)
- Fault Management Resource Identifier
- Federación Mexicana de Radiología e Imagen (Mexican Federation of Radiology and Imaging)
- Fire Master Record Inquiry (insurance)
- Florida Marine Research Institute
- Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Food Marketing Research and Information Center (Japan)
- Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging Data Center
- Functional MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) Facility (US NIMH)
- Full Metal Revolutionary Jazz Ensemble (Boston, MA)
- Fashion Marketing (various schools)
- Fairbanks Motorcycle Racing Lions (Fairbanks, AK)
- Foreign Material Requirements List
- Fundmünzen der Römischen Zeit Im Großherzogtum Luxemburg (German: Roman Coins of the Roman period in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg)
- Future Media Research Lab (Berkeley, CA)
- Fuzzy Model Reference Learning Controller
Samples in periodicals archive:
Functional magnetic resonance imaging of the brains of 11 adults supports this perspective, Adams' team reports in the June 6 Science.
The Spinnaker system delivers the speed and capacity needed for research applications, which include functional magnetic resonance imaging of the brain, 3D modeling and simulation of sub-cellular architecture and physiology, educational animations, and high-speed data acquisition for direct tissue-sample experimentation.