The hospital hired a company to create a functional job description for the staff nurse position and sent it to Lundquist's physician to assess whether she could meet its requirements with or without reasonable accommodation.
What does FJD stand for?
FJD stands for Functional Job Description
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FJD
We have 7 other meanings of FJD in our Acronym Attic
- For Jewish Cultural Preservation (est. 1997)
- Federation of Jewish Communities of Russia
- Federation of Jewish Child Survivors of the Holocaust
- Fu Jen Catholic University (China)
- Father Jack's Dilemma (band)
- Federal Jobs Digest (Breakthrough Publications, Inc.)
- Fédération des Jeunes Dirigeants (French: Federation of Young Leaders; Luxembourg)
- Fiji Dollar (Currency Unit, ISO)
- First Judicial District (Philadelphia, PA)
- Freiwilliges Jahr in der Denkmalpflege (German youth program)
- Federal Juvenile Delinquency Act
- Fatima Jinnah Dental College (Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan)
- Finnish Jeep Drivers' Club (vehicle club)
- French Jaguar Drivers Club (France)
- Filtered Joint Density Function (astrophysics)
- Fairbanks Junior Dog Mushers Association
- Fondation du Jeune Entrepreneur (French: Young Entrepreneur Foundation; Morocco)
- Fourier-Jacobi Expansion
- Federation of Jain Educational Institutes (India)
- Finnish Journal of Ethnicity and Migration (Finland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Well-written functional job descriptions must be prepared before advertising or interviewing for a job.
The pre-placement screening tool should be based on a detailed, functional job description, derived from a job analysis to assure that the test items are based upon essential job tasks.