Level of functional Grade 3-4 Grade 3-4 Grade 7-8 Grade 7-8 vision A reading A math A reading A math V 30 35 39 46 CV 75 79 66 69 NV 23 23 22 23 No category designated 5 5 5 5 Totals 133 142 132 143 Note: V = uses vision for most tasks, CV = uses a combination of vision and other senses for most tasks, and NV = uses other senses in place of vision for most tasks.
What does FG stand for?
FG stands for Functional Grade
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FG
We have 23 other meanings of FG in our Acronym Attic
- Frame Grabber
- Franciscan Guild (Catholic Trade Guild)
- Frank Gasparro (designer of reverse of US penny 1959-present)
- Französisches Gymnasium (Berlin, Germany school)
- French Guyana
- Fréquence Gaie (French: Gay Frequency; radio station)
- Frequency Generator
- Frost Giants (Everquest creature)
- Fujitsu General (various locations)
- Full Group (Dark Age of Camelot online game)
- Functional Group (ATM Forum, MPOA SWG)
- Functioneringsgesprek (Dutch: Performance Appraisal)
- Future Generation
- Focus Group on Internet Protocol Television (International Telecommunication Union-Telecommunication)
- Fungal Genetics and Biology (journal)
- Fallschirmjagergewehr 42 (German WWII automatic rifle)
- Functional Group-Depolymerization, Vaporization, Cross-Linking (coal and biomass pyrolysis model)
- Focus Group on Internet Protocol Television (International Telecommunication Union)
- Finite Geometry Low-Density Parity Check
- Frame Ground #1
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ancillary Tools to Manage Writing-Intensive Courses All three WriteCycle services are delivered in an environment that includes many of the tools usually associated with a course management system, such as: an assignment library, a calendar, discussion boards, and a highly functional grade book.
The test results showed that the crude pyro-carbon was refined and upgraded to functional grades of reinforcing black fillers, CBpEX, CBpES and CBpEU which can be substituted and blended with N-500, N-600, N-700 and N-900 series of standard commercial carbon black grades.