Oxford University Press (Gary, NC/Oxford, UK) has purchased two titles from Henry Stewart Publications (Birmingham, AL/London), "Briefings in Bioinformatics" and "Briefings in Functional Genomics and Proteomics.
What does FUGE stand for?
FUGE stands for Functional Genomics
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FUGE
- Fenske-Underwood-Gilliland (distillation design)
- Flex User Group (software; Adobe Flex)
- Foreldreutvalget for Grunnskolen (Norwegian: Parents Committee for Basic Education; Oslo, Norway)
- Fraksi Utusan Golongan (Indonesian: Fraction Representing Group)
- Fredtalk Users Group (online forum)
- Freephone User Group
- Fellow of the Utah Genealogical Association
- Final Urban Growth Area
- Fouled Up, Got Ambushed, Zipped In (British military slang)
- Forest Users' Group Committee (Nepal)
- Futuristic Ultimate Gaming Experience (gaming clan)
- Fuzzy Universal Generating Function
- FREEON Unitary Group Formulation
- Future of Global Interdependence Model
- Facing Unpleasant Girl's Insulting Taunts Isn't Very Enjoyable (Kids Next Door show)
- Freakin' Ugly (polite form)
- Fabryka Urzadzen Gornictwa Odkrywkowego (Polish: Mining Equipment Factory Odkrywkowego)
- Functional Genomics of Organellar Introns Database
- Flash User Group Peru
- Fitness Unlimited Health Club (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The book presents research information on: T-DNA mutagenesis, transcriptomics and metabolic profiling in plants, large-scale yeast two-hybrid analyses, the model system of Chlamydomonas genomics, functional genomics in rice, maize, and Physcomitrella, prospects for functional genomics in a new model grass, chloroplast and plant mitochondrial proteomics, and plant transporters.
Jim Tate, global marketing manager for IGENITY, explains that functional genomics is the field of science that studies the natural variations in an animal's DNA sequence.
Functional Genomics will not deliver on its promise to revolutionize pharmaceutical R & D if it is pursued as a complete solution to the identification of novel targets, without reference back to the real world of patients," commented Stephen Evans - Freke, ValiGen's Chairman.
Functional Genomics in Aquaculture looks at the advances in this field as they directly relate to key traits and species in aquaculture production.
CRS is ready for this scientific leap with the needed Functional Genomics systems.
Under the terms of the agreement, Paradigm will develop functional genomics data by analyzing the product of Monsanto's gene sequencing, bioinformatics and functional genomics research, creating a product discovery platform for commercialization.
NASDAQ:CBTE) and The Center for Functional Genomics (CFG) announced today that they have signed a Strategic Alliance Agreement to co-market their respective services to the Life Sciences Industry.