Joined by additional authors, they discuss educational leadership; laws and policies affecting schools; school reform and the standards-based curriculum; assessment and the individualized education program process; discipline, including functional behavior assessment and behavior intervention plans; interpersonal relationships with students and families; transitioning from early intervention to adulthood; response to intervention and inclusion; leadership in a multicultural setting; universal design for learning; program evaluation methods; human resources issues; and school finance and transportation.
What does FBA stand for?
FBA stands for Functional Behavior Assessment
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FBA
We have 151 other meanings of FBA in our Acronym Attic
- Fôret-Bois Aquitaine (French: Forest-Wood Aquitaine; National Institute of Agronomic Research; Aquitaine, France)
- Forms Based Authentication (Microsoft Outlook Web Access)
- Forward-Backward Algorithm (speech processing)
- Foundation Beefmaster Association
- Freshwater Biological Association (UK)
- Fructose-Bisphosphate Aldolase (enzymes)
- Fukuoka Badminton Association (Japan)
- Fulfillment by Amazon
- Full Blown AIDS
- Functional Behavior Analysis
- Functional Business Analysts
- Fund Based Accounting
- Fundación Bitcoin Argentina (Spanish: Bitcoin Foundation Argentina; Argentina)
- Future Builders of America
- Functional Behavior Assessment/Behavior Intervention Plan (special education)
- Facebook Addicts Anonymous (Facebook group)
- Fair Business Association of America
- Fédération Belge des Exploitants d'Autobus et d'Autocars (French: Belgian Federation of Bus and Coach Operators; Belgium)
- Federation of Bloodstock Agents Australia (horse breeding group)
- Fellow of the British Association of Accountants and Auditors
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, limited research has been conducted regarding the nature of cultural and linguistic influences on functional behavior assessment (FBA) and intervention.
In the last 25 years, there has been a trend toward developing treatments for maladaptive behaviors following determination of the hypothesized functions of the behaviors through Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA).
Functional behavior assessment in schools: Current research findings and future directions.
Functional Behavior Assessment For People With Autism Beth A.
Assessment Functional Behavior Assessments (n = 10) 10% Manifestation Determination (n = 23) 57% II.
They describe major types of medication and side effects, the school's role in medication treatments, the use of functional behavior assessment, and various interventions and instructions for their implementation.
A comparison of functional behavior assessment methodologies with young children: Descriptive methods and functional analysis.