Validation of the functional assessment of multiple sclerosis quality of life instrument.
What does FAMS stand for?
FAMS stands for Functional Assessment of Multiple Sclerosis (life quality scale)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FAMS
We have 30 other meanings of FAMS in our Acronym Attic
- Film and Media Studies (various schools)
- Finite-Alphabet Memoryless Source
- Fire Alarm Monitoring Specialist
- Fixed Assets Management System
- Florida Association of Mathematics Supervisors
- Force Assessment and Management System
- Ford Academy of Manufacturing Sciences (FMC)
- Foundation for Advances in Medicine and Science
- Franklin Avenue Middle School (Franklin Lakes, NJ)
- Fuels Automated Management System
- Fund Administrator's Management System (JBM Computer Consultants, Inc.)
- Fuels Automated Management System - Air Force
- Fuels Automated Management System - Base
- Fuels Automated Management System - Command
- Family And Marriage Society of South Africa
- Funeral And Memorial Societies Association
- Funeral and Memorial Society of America
- Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco
- Foundation for the Advancement of Mesoamerican Studies, Inc.
- Family of Simulations