Requests for software must be submitted to the Echelon II CIO for approval by the appropriate functional area lead prior to procurement approval.
What does FAL stand for?
FAL stands for Functional Area Lead
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FAL
We have 69 other meanings of FAL in our Acronym Attic
- Final Assembly Line
- First Approach and Landing (US NASA)
- Foothill Athletic League (San Francisco, CA)
- Forces Armées de Laos (Lao Armed Forces)
- FRAME (Fund for the Replacement of Animals in Medical Experiments) Alternatives Laboratory
- Frame Alignment Loss
- France Amérique Latine (French: France Latin America; association)
- Frequency Allocation List
- Fuji Air Line (Japan)
- Functional Adult Literacy (various locations)
- Funds At Lloyd's (insurance)
- Fusil Automatique Leger (Fabrique Nationale Light Automatic Rifle)
- Faller A (firefighting)
- First Amendment Lawyers Association
- First American Leadership Awards (National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development)
- Flagstaff Arts and Leadership Academy (Flagstaff, AZ, USA)
- Florida Alpaca & Llama Association, Inc.
- Florida Assisted Living Affiliation
- Florida Assisted Living Association
- Foreign Area Living Allowance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Indeed, the interplay between marketing, sales and R&D is an intricate dance where no one functional area leads.
In addition, she was the Functional Area Lead for US Preclinical and Global Discovery Teams for both the Documentum and Core Dossier systems.