Their topics include modeling combinatorial optimization problems, artificial polynomial and trigonometric higher order neural network group models, modeling and simulating alternative energy generation processes, the cooperative control of unknown networked Lagrange systems, the theory and implementation of symbolic function network, and city manager compensation and performance.
What does F-NET stand for?
F-NET stands for Function Network
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Flight Lieutenant
- Frame-Based Media Access Control
- Full-Size Multiple-Bit Differential Detection
- Freshly isolated mast cells
- Friend Mink Cell Focus-Inducing Virus
- Failure or Maintenance Free Operating Period
- F Strain Mycoplasma Gallisepticum
- Full-Resolution Mosaicked Image Data Record
- Fixed Multipurpose Application Console
- Forward One-Sided Generalized Markov
- Forward Common Power Control Channel
- Forward Link - Paging Channel
- Federated Privacy Impact Assessment
- Form of Prostate-Specific Antigen
- Florida Pesticide Use Risk Evaluation
- Forward Link - Quick Paging Channel
- Forward Quick Paging Channel
- Fair-Reactive Adaptation Controller
Samples in periodicals archive:
The framework, called "deterministic learning," is developed using concepts and theories of system identification, adaptive control, and dynamical systems and includes such elements as employment of the localized radial basis function network, satisfaction of a partial persistent excitation condition along a periodic or periodic-like orbit, guaranteed stability of a class of linear time-varying adaptive systems and locally accurate radial basis function network approximation of a partial system model in a local region along the periodic or periodic-like orbit.
As an alternative approach, we investigated using discrete radial basis function networks to classify the amount of particles in size intervals.