CR's engineers found the Z4 isn't as fun to drive as the others.
What does FTD stand for?
FTD stands for Fun to Drive
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FTD
We have 97 other meanings of FTD in our Acronym Attic
- Forward Travel Distance (US Air Force)
- France Télévisions Distribution (French broadcasting company)
- Free to Decide (Cranberries song)
- Freeze to Death
- Freight Traffic Division
- Frequency Translation Distortion
- Fresh Tight Designs (website)
- Fresh to Death
- Frontotemporal Dementia
- Full-Term Delivery (pregnancy)
- Functional Task Description
- Functional Test Demonstration
- Fusion Target Design
- Fuzzy Torque Distributor
- Frontotemporal Dementia-Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Freight Traffic Division - Export
- Freight Traffic Division - Import
- Freight Traffic Division - Inspection
- Frontotemporal Dementia, Chromosome 3-Linked
- Farmer Training and Development Activity (Honduras)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It seems to be a very interesting circuit, which should be fun to drive, especially the final sector," he said.
It is fun to drive but surprisingly comfortable given the tough suspension.
com, 'The vehicles on our Top 10 Coolest New Cars Under USD18,000 list are very fun to drive and feature-filled; first-time buyers and frugal down-sizers have never had it so good.
Charles Morgan, the firm's owner, says it'll be very light, fun to drive and have zero emissions.
a high-tech and spacious interior with the speedometer right at eye level, and performance that makes it fun to drive.
This year, the Toyota exhibit retains the same theme as last year - Ecology & Emotion" - featuring its initiatives for creating vehicles that pursue both environmental consideration and the essential emotional appeal of a car by being fun to drive and a pleasure to use.
On top of that, it's fun to drive and cheap to run.