The estimated retail market price of the fully packaged product is not less than AED 1,899/- on the UAE open market.
What does FPP stand for?
FPP stands for Fully Packaged Product
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FPP
We have 184 other meanings of FPP in our Acronym Attic
- Freon Pump Package
- Fréquence Paris Plurielle (French band)
- Frequent Player Points (online poker)
- Fresh Frozen Plasma
- Fresh Pond Parkway (Massachusetts)
- Front Page Post
- Front Panel Programming
- Fuel and Economy Purchased Power Rider
- Full Parity Protection
- Full Protection Package (automobile rental)
- Fully Preemptive Priority
- Furry Paws Point (gaming)
- Future Packaging & Preservation, LLC
- Fuzzy Preference Programming
- Patriotic Front for Progress (Central African Republic)
- Fillers, Pauses, and Placeholders (Typological Studies in Language Series)
- Family Psychiatry and Psychology Associates (North Carolina)
- Farmland Protection Policy Act of 1981
- Federação Paulista de Patinação Artística (Portuguese: Figure Skating Federation; Brazil)
- Federal Pollution Prevention Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to shipping fully packaged products to your doorstep, we offer the additional advantage by making available many Microsoft products to buy and download," Chow said.
All Icron solutions are available as fully packaged product or as OEM solutions spanning from white labelled complete units, to turnkey hardware, embedded cores, and design licenses.
Both the UltimateBlue 3000 and SiW1712, introduced in March 2003, are also available as fully packaged products.
The Simply Accounting version shipped on the free CD is identical to the fully packaged product.
Thomson's Technicolor service becomes the exclusive distribution partner for all of Microsoft's retail-direct and channel accounts for Fully Packaged Product and Hardware in North America - adding approximately 20 million additional units per year of Microsoft products.
125) within a fully packaged product means that DC-Share for UNIX now provides a large subset of the T.
He said he expects 1996 sales at Ohm to reach record levels, and added that with further upgradation in packaging capabilities, more and more fully packaged products will now be available from Ohm.