[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] * load planning * filling out transportation documents * ID marking on crates and equipment * blocking and bracing containers * ISO container packing YOUR GOAL IS TO HAVE YOUR EQUIPMENT ARRIVE IN THEATER INTACT AND FULLY MISSION CAPABLE.
What does FMC stand for?
FMC stands for Fully Mission Capable
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FMC
We have 305 other meanings of FMC in our Acronym Attic
- French Market Corporation (New Orleans, LA)
- Frequency Management Center
- Frequently Made Comment
- Fresenius Medical Care (Germany)
- Fuel Management Computer
- Fujikoshi Machinery Corporation (Japan)
- Fujitsu Mobile Communications (Japan)
- Full Metal Challenge (TV show)
- Full Mission Capable(ility)
- Full Model Change (vehicles)
- Fundamental Modeling Concepts
- Future Media Concepts (digital video and audio training centers)
- Future Mission Capability (US DoD Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution; US Navy)
- Future Music Charts (prediction website)
- Future of Music Coalition
- Field Medical Card for the Uniformed Services (DD Form 1380)
- Food Machinery Corporation/ Northern Ordnance Division
- Family Motor Coach Association
- Federación Mexicana de Colegios de Anestesiologia (Spanish: Mexican Federation of Colleges of Anesthesiology; Mexico)
- Federal Magistrates Court of Australia (Canberra, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The aircraft was returned to fully mission capable status and was able to make the Tuesday flight schedule.
This externally led battalion evaluation was the culmination of becoming one of the first fully mission capable PATRIOT Fire Units in Europe.
These metrics include the fully mission capable (FMC) rate, partially mission capable (PMC) rate, mission capable (MC) rate, repeat/recur (RR) rate, 8-hour fix rate, maintenance scheduling effectiveness (MSE) rate, and delayed discrepancy (DD) rate.
Aycock said since the command is not fully mission capable yet, he does not have a lot of depth on his support teams.
The fully mission capable rate for 920th Rescue Wing helicopters during that time was 100 percent.
We maintain an operational readiness at or above 90 percent fully mission capable, well above the 75 percent standard.
The Air Force began construction of a new mortuary affairs processing building in February, and the new MACP site became fully mission capable on 13 April.