A Sailor's overall IMR status is assessed into one of four categories: fully medically ready, partially medically ready, not medically ready and medical readiness indeterminate.
What does FMR stand for?
FMR stands for Fully Medically Ready
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FMR
We have 107 other meanings of FMR in our Acronym Attic
- Foundation for Melanoma Research
- Fragile Mental Retardation
- Franc-Maçonnerie Régulière (French: Regular Freemasonry)
- Frequency Modulated Radar
- Fresh Molten Rock
- Friend, Moloney and Rauscher (viruses)
- Friends of the Mississippi River (watershed conservancy)
- Friends of the Molalla River (Oregon, USA)
- Full Material Release
- Full Motion Recording (software)
- Functional Management Review
- Funds Management Record
- Fidelity Management and Research Company
- Fragile Site Mental Retardation 1 gene
- Fragile X Mental Retardation
- Fragile X Mental Retardation 2
- Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers (society; various locations)
- Fédération Musicale Rhône-Alpes (French: Rhone-Alpes Musical Federation; Rhone-Alpes, France)
- Financial Management Review & Analysis
- Forum Mondial sur la Réforme Agraire (French: World Forum on Agrarian Reform)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We're focusing on making sure everyone is fully medically ready," said Lt.