The Fully Informed Jury Association, whose literature Heicklen distributes, has disavowed him.
What does FIJA stand for?
FIJA stands for Fully Informed Jury Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Force Imagery Interpretation
- Fundacja Informatyki I Zarzadzania (Polish: The Foundation of Information Technology and Management)
- Fasteners Institute of Japan
- Fédération Internationale des Journalistes (French: International Federation of Journalists)
- Fellow of the Institute of Journalists
- Fidelity Investments Japan
- Find Internal Joins (Gap4 program function)
- Fonds d'Intervention Jeunesse (French: Youth Intervention Fund)
- Fotronics Incorporated Japan
- Fund for Investigative Journalism
- Fandom Is Just A Gosh Darn Hobby (polite form)
- Fandom Is Just A Goddamn Hobby (science fiction community)
- Fandom Is Just A Hobby (science fiction community)
- Fichier Judiciaire Automatisé des Auteurs d'Infractions Sexuelles (French: Automated Legal File of Sex Offenders)
- Phi Gamma Delta (fraternity)
- Federación Ibérica de Juventudes Libertarias (Spanish: Iberian Federation of Anarchist Youth; Madrid, Spain)
- Fidelity Investments Japan, Ltd. (Fidelity Investments)
- Federazione Italiana Judo Lotta Karate Arti Marziali (Italian: Italian Federation Judo Fight Karate Martial Arts)
- International Federation of Jeunesses Musicales
- Florida International Jet Rally
Samples in periodicals archive:
attorney, serves on the board of directors of the Fully Informed Jury Association and is the author of Jury Nullification: The Evolution of a Doctrine.
The Fully Informed Jury Association often refers to this quote made by John Adams in 1771: "It is not only [the juror's] right, but his duty .