The document says: "Ms Brady also receives the following bene-fits: Use of a fully expensed company car in accordance with the car policy of Birmingham City from time to time.
What does FECC stand for?
FECC stands for Fully Expensed Company Car
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FECC
We have 17 other meanings of FECC in our Acronym Attic
- Federacion Española de Clubes Campistas (Spanish: Spanish Federation Cup Campers)
- Federal Electronic Commerce Coalition
- Federal Electronic Commerce Committee
- Federal Emergency Communications Coordinator
- Federation European Carnival Cities (Netherlands)
- Finnish Environmental Cluster for China
- Fires and Effects Coordination Cell
- Florida Energy and Climate Commission (est. 2008)
- Foreign Economic Cooperation Center (Ministry of Agriculture; China)
- Forward Error Correction Code
- Forward Error Correction Count-Fast (ITU-T)
- Forward Error Correction Count-Interleaved (ITU-T)
- Federation of Ethnic Communities' Councils of Australia
- Forum for Ethics Committees in the Commonwealth of Independent States (Russia)
- Fellowship of Christian Councils and Churches in West Africa
- Fellowship of Christian Councils and Churches in the Great Lakes and Horn of Africa (Kenya)
- Finnish-English Contrastive Corpus Studies Project (University of Jyvaskyla; Jyvaskyla, Finland)
- Ford Employee Charitable Contribution Scheme (Australia)
- First Edition Community Credit Union (Phoenix, AZ)
- Faecal Egg Count Depression
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said "One of our solutions free fuel optimiser removes the fuel scale charge from fully expensed company cars from employees which saves the employer between pounds 1,000 to pounds 2,000 per capita, which is a win-win for both the employer and employee.
As such, about half the fully expensed company cars provided in the UK are provided through contract hire arrangements with a third party providing and managing vehicles on behalf of the lessee or client.