Implemented in the bi-modal XIO memory controller for XDR2 operation, these innovations include: * Fully Differential Memory Architecture (FDMA) - enhances signal integrity and increases performance through point-to-point differential signaling of clock, data, and command/address (C/A), an industry first; * FlexLink[TM] C/A - reduces pin count and increases scalability; and * Enhanced FlexPhase[TM] - enables the world's highest memory signaling rates while simplifying routing and board design.
What does FDMA stand for?
FDMA stands for Fully Differential Memory Architecture (Rambus, Inc.)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FDMA
We have 12 other meanings of FDMA in our Acronym Attic
- Fused Deposition Manufacturing
- Fused Deposition Modeling
- Fusion Data Management (Unreal tournament clan)
- Fuzzy Decision Making
- Ferrocarril de Minatitlan Al Carmen (Mexican railroad)
- Fire and Disaster Management Agency (Japan)
- First Dorsal Metatarsal Artery
- Florida Direct Marketing Association
- Fraud Detection Module Advanced (software)
- Frequency Division Multiple Access
- Frequency Division Multiple Access - Constant Energy
- Frequency Division Multiple Access - Exponential Complexity
- Fleet & District Model Aero Club (Fleet, Hampshire UK)
- Feline Diabetes Message Board (online forum)
- Flexor Digiti Minimi Brevis
- Fournitures Dentaires et Médicales du Bourbonnais (French: Bourbonnais Dental and Medical Supplies; Bourbonnais, France)
- Faculdade de Direito Milton Campos (Portugese, Brazilian law school)
- Fan de Mon Club (French: My Fan Club)
- Farnborough District Motor Club (Hampshire, England, UK)
- Fiscal Director of the Marine Corps
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rambus' Terabyte Bandwidth Initiative includes ground-breaking innovations for a new generation of memory systems, such as: * 32X data rate - 32 data bits per input clock cycle; * Fully Differential Memory Architecture (FDMA) - The industry's first differential signaling for both data and command/address (C/A); * FlexLink[TM] C/A - The industry's first full-speed, point-to-point C/A link.