The aircraft boasts a 6-bladed, fully articulated rotor blade system made up entirely of composite material, in addition to a more rugged landing skid built for heavier take-off and landing weights.
What does FAR stand for?
FAR stands for Fully Articulated Rotor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FAR
We have 268 other meanings of FAR in our Acronym Attic
- Foundation for Alcoholism Research
- Foundation for Amateur Radio
- Free After Rebate
- Frequency Adjunct Radar
- Frequency Agile Radar
- Friends of Amateur Rocketry, Inc. (Long Beach, CA)
- Fuel-to-Air Ratio
- Fuerzas Armadas Revolucionarias (Spanish: Revolutionary Armed Forces; Argentina)
- Fuerzas de Accion Rapida (Spanish Military Special Forces)
- Full Attention Rating
- Fun, Arts, Recreation (Birmingham, MI)
- Function(al) Area Requirement
- Functional Analysis Review
- Functional Area Representative (CMMI Assessment)
- Fund Availability Report
- Fund for Armenian Relief, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Funding Acquisition Request
- Future Attack Rotorcraft
- Fennoscandia Arctic Russia-Drilling Early Earth Project (International Continental Scientific Drilling Program)
- Federal Aviation Regulations/Aeronautical Information Manual
Samples in periodicals archive:
Early helicopters had to be equipped with fully articulated rotor hubs, i.